CMS now provides a full range of professional planning services, including:
- Town Planning Due Diligence
- Development Feasibility
- Development Applications for residential, commercial and industrial development
- Site investigation and subdivision feasibility assessment
- Subdivision project management
- Management of sub-Consultants (Ecologists, Bushfire, Heritage, Arborist, Geo-technical and Engineering)
- Rezoning proposals (Planning Proposals)
- Planning and environmental approvals, including negotiation of outcomes through relevant local, state and Federal government agencies
The CMS Planning Team is lead by Principal Planner Kelly Small, who has over 10 years experience in facilitating approvals for residential, commercial and industrial development projects.
Please call CMS Surveyors and Planners on 9971 4802 to discuss how we can assist you with your next project.