Lettable Area Surveys
CMS Surveyors has the expertise to carry out Lettable Area surveys on small shops through to shopping centres (GLAR), warehouses (GLA) and multi-storey office blocks (NLA). These Lettable Area Surveys, prepared under the Property Council of Australia (PCA) guidelines, measure the area of a building for leasing purposes and are often used to assist with rental calculations.
Our Tenancy Survey Team can help you with:
- Lettable Area Surveys (Nett Lettable, Gross Lettable, Gross Lettable Retail) in accordance with the Property Council of Australia Method of Measurement
- Lease Plans for attachment to Lease Documents and Registration at the NSW Land Registry Services (NSW LRS)
- Internal Detail Floor Plans to assist the design teams
- Reflected Ceiling Plans
- Gross Floor Areas and Floor Space Ratios
- Internals of Buildings and 3D Modelling
- Customised surveys to suit your specific requirements
CMS Surveyors is also experienced in the preparation of Lease Surveys. Please see more details under Deposited Plans.